Ford C-Max Forum banner

Are high mileage grand cmax worth it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all, I've been looking to upgrade my cmax titanium to a grand cmax (pref titanium), it appears that I have more chance of finding lord Lucan? For my budget they all seem to be high mileage or far away. So my question is, any high mileage drivers on here still recommend purchasing a grand cmax with 100k miles on?
( Or anyone fancy a swap/ p-x?).....

·
Registered
498 Posts
Good morning all, I've been looking to upgrade my cmax titanium to a grand cmax (pref titanium), it appears that I have more chance of finding lord Lucan? For my budget they all seem to be high mileage or far away. So my question is, any high mileage drivers on here still recommend purchasing a grand cmax with 100k miles on?
( Or anyone fancy a swap/ p-x?).....
Personally I would not mind a high mileage c max so long as it has a service history and most important that the cam belt has been changed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I would not mind a high mileage c max so long as it has a service history and most important that the cam belt has been changed.
I've found a 2.0 titanium powershift , 2013 60000 MLS , hopefully get to test it this week, anything to look out for? Never driven an automatic before, is it possible just use powershift all the time?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts