Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Our 54 1.6 (without the DPF gives 45 just about whatever and can get to 50MPG if the wife only goes just above the motorway limit

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too have a 1.6 tdci (05 plate). Only bought this a couple of months ago and the MPG was really bad....around 38 MPG - 43 MPG. Soon found out that the turbo inlet pipe had perished which was making the engine work harder. Since this has been repaired and the very grotty oil and oil filter renewed I am now getting 51 MPGish. The old oil was that dirty that it will need another oil and oil filter change which should push the MPG up even more.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi I have a '56 1.tdci, last weekend went from Stockport to Hull and back. Trip computer reset when leaving, drove at 55 - 60 andd returned 68.1 mpg - Well chuffed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi all im new on here but have a 2.0tdci c-max ghia and im getting 70.2 mpg and have photo of it to i as doing 56 miles an hour this car great

·
Registered
75 Posts
I JUST DONE A 300 MILE ROUND TRIP ON WEDNESDAY AND GOT 46 TO THE GALLON OUT OF MY 1.6 PETROL WITH NEARLY 9000 ON THE CLOCK

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wish I could get anywhere near those figures, did a 130 mileround trip to london the other day and only managed 33 mpg, driving at 70 -75.
Mines a 2.0 petrol automatic, but its only just got 500 miles on the clock so I'm hoping once its run in the MPG should improve slightly.
I'm loving the car otherwise and I expected the poor MPG anyway.Edited by: Rob_82

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Hi Deadly 204,welcome.I did a run to Sheffield on Friday,a return trip of 1bout 150.I kept the speed to 75ih & got 56mpg.Not bad cos on occasions I did get up to 85.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Between 45 and 48 mpg from a 1.8TDCi.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts