Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi..I ve been trying to update my maps as it has 2017 version on system..I downloaded newer sync version but maps is constant unable to download..has anyone came across this problem..its a free file and don't want to go into dealers to be charged for this free update..car first reg 2018 so still go 2 years left on free update

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi..I ve been trying to update my maps as it has 2017 version on system..I downloaded newer sync version but maps is constant unable to download..has anyone came across this problem..its a free file and don't want to go into dealers to be charged for this free update..car first reg 2018 so still go 2 years left on free update
If you go to the Ford SYNC & maps Updates web page and enter details etc and register with VIN then you can download map updates with full instructions on how to carryout update. I've updated mine twice so far since I've had the car.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you go to the Ford SYNC & maps Updates web page and enter details etc and register with VIN then you can download map updates with full instructions on how to carryout update. I've updated mine twice so far since I've had the car.
Hope this helps.
You need to follow instructions to the letter or it wint work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Find your vin and use the free vin check on the website and you will see which map versions are available for updating the name for your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts