Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked up our 54 plate 1.8 Zetec focus C-Max saturday (was meant to get it last thursday but they fobbed us off with some bull s**t)

So far so good i guess, gonna take some getting used to down grading in size from a galaxy. Discovered today the air con isn't working and they have given us the wrong hand book for it so got to go back saturday! Just hoping its not the sign of things to come.

I have a question though, the stereo has a button called CDDJ what is it for? I guessed perhaps its like a shuffle button? Should try it i guess lol.

Oh and the Trip computer says were averaging 25-30 MPG xXx

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
You have theCD player with the facillity for the CD DJ unit or I think it is the 6 CD unit that fits under the seats

You will not without an emmulator be able to play an IPod through the stereo but there are numerous previous posts about what to do

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm thanks. Its not a CD changer ;0(.
Another question, in the manual which i think is the wrong one it says to depress the clucth and turn ignition on. Ive been doing this but though you only had to do that with older cars that had chokes or somat?? xXx

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
not a CD changer included just means it will work with one if it were fitted

as to depressing the clutch see my other reply as to why I was always told to do so

1 - 8 of 8 Posts