Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
How is your week Guys?

Sincere apologies, about all the delayed replies. I promise I will respond to everyone individually by the end of the week.

GREAT NEWS!:)

As you know I am new to the team here, However now I’ve been introduced to most of you, we are now able to re-launch the Forum Discount Codes! :D

As an improvement to last year, the discount code will be UNIQUE to the forum and is designed to be used by full members only. The code will offer a variable discount of between 10% and 20% off depending on the part, and the current online promotion – This means that the forum code will ALWAYS be equal to, or GREATER THAN the current online offer – resolving the old issue of different codes online.:D

The code for the forum is CMaxOwnersClub

You are free to use this code from today until 1st April 2017 – However if you ever need any helping finding a part online, you can PM me directly and I’ll be happy to help!:D

T&Cs
The code can only be redeemed online but can be used for Home Delivery or Click & Collect. Cannot be used in conjunction of any other offers or promotional codes. Excludes selected products – a full list which can be found in the basket section of the website. EuroCarParts reserves the right to change or remove the offer at any time

Hope this helps,

:)
Seyi

·
Super Moderator
2,418 Posts
Probably find your car has been 'cloned' though?

·
Registered
20 Posts
:D
How is your week Guys?

Sincere apologies, about all the delayed replies. I promise I will respond to everyone individually by the end of the week.

GREAT NEWS!:)

As you know I am new to the team here, However now I’ve been introduced to most of you, we are now able to re-launch the Forum Discount Codes! :D

As an improvement to last year, the discount code will be UNIQUE to the forum and is designed to be used by full members only. The code will offer a variable discount of between 10% and 20% off depending on the part, and the current online promotion – This means that the forum code will ALWAYS be equal to, or GREATER THAN the current online offer – resolving the old issue of different codes online.:D

The code for the forum is CMaxOwnersClub

You are free to use this code from today until 1st April 2017 – However if you ever need any helping finding a part online, you can PM me directly and I’ll be happy to help!:D

T&Cs
The code can only be redeemed online but can be used for Home Delivery or Click & Collect. Cannot be used in conjunction of any other offers or promotional codes. Excludes selected products – a full list which can be found in the basket section of the website. EuroCarParts reserves the right to change or remove the offer at any time

Hope this helps,

:)
Seyi
I must say having visited your Folkestone, Kent branch a few days with around £100 worth of parts for my Mk1 c-Max found the one guy dealing with two customers in front of me and honestly waited 23 mins and gave up. Maybe local store manager needs to ensure TILL.BUSTING STAFF???

·
Super Moderator
2,418 Posts
Never had a good experience dealing with Euro Parts. Just another big company buying out the market.
Parkers are who all the garages use around here. Decent spec parts too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts