Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I've an issue with my tow bar (or towbar, tow ball ). I pressed the button long and short to close the bar, but - due to technical reasons - I'we missed to move it under the car during the beep interval. After c.a. 2 minutes is stopped the beeping, and later I could close it. Next time I started the car, it starts beeping continously. I tried to push the button long and short, disconnected the battery for short time, mounted off the part I thougth the sensor and - after considering it's possibe - manually open and close the tow bar. Nothing helped, it beeps, and I can't lock the bar in open stage (I can close manually with medium force), so it can't be used. If that round part under the mount of 13 pin socket was really some kind of wireless sensor (please tell me), than maybe the manual closing didn't worked becouse I did not assembled it in the right way? Or should I disconnect the battery for longer time? Did anyone have similar issue, do somebody hava any solutions for the problem?

I've tried to search for informations, solutions, but did not found anything.

Thank you for reading / answering!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: Car in the local Ford service, they can't solve the problem, contacted the Ford Support Team.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: Car in the local Ford service, they can't solve the problem, contacted the Ford Support Team.
The problem is SOLVED. They charged up the battery over 80%, disconncted the controller, and after reconnect recalibrated it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts