Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No from INSTRUMENT CLUSTER.
To enter the instrument cluster Self-Diagnostic Mode. Simultaneously press and hold the SET button and turn the ignition switch from position 0, to position II.
2.Entry to the Self-Diagnostic Mode is confirmed when 'TEST' is displayed in the odometer tripmeter liquid crystal display (LCD). The tripmeter set button must be released within three seconds of 'TEST' being displayed or the instrument cluster will exit the Self-Diagnostic Mode.
3.To navigate through or skip any of the instrument cluster Self-Diagnostic Mode tests, press the SET button. If the set button is depressed for more than 3 seconds between tests, the instrument cluster will exit the Self-Diagnostic Mode.

I noticed that if you have errors after some time they are deleted automatically (like logs). But this code remains.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, I found this in italian forum . The D900 seem a EGR problem.

And also in my Cmax in Test Mode I saw that my engine temperature is about 126°C.

What do you think ?

*****REad this message****:

Guys, I recently gave problems, in fact I brought the beast in a workshop entitled ford and put me in diagnosis have found a malfunction dell'egr (error code in test mode
"dtc D900) and a sensor called TP and I think both the temperature is in test mode, I marked the temp. 40-50 ° + engine of hand.

Today, for not knowing how to read or write, I removed the tube that leads from collectors intake valve to that, I clean the inside ends (pipe) that had several fouling and then I tried to take away even those who were inside the EGR on the plunger that opens and closes the flow of gas. Then I lubricated and I did a test, I was practically blind to the fact a thin sheet with the form the attack and the 2 fixing holes, and I closed the access of exhaust gas from EGR, to the inlet manifold . I can say that the benefits are changed, the engine is ready + result with several laps earlier and the fuel venting has not increased, even if you want to try you, I have the 2.0tdci.

But then I was not arretto the pump and I reopened for fear of incarinare something. However now the engine is + adjust to a minimum, maybe I solved my problem.

But you say, because I bring it to set the unit for new tires and wheels from 18 ", and to change the sensor tp ask him if the exclude me? Risolvo Thus the whole problem of EGR because it's like if it removed right?

Thank you.

PS: I stated that the meccanich (at least on my) EGR is the electro-mechanical fact is run by a sensor, which moves a piston that opens and closes the valve.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts