Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’ve recently changed the dipped headlight bulbs on my 67 plate ford garnd c-max and the right hand side seems to be out of alignment with the left side. The left side is dipped as far as the motor will allow and the right hand side seems to be pointing some what upwards. Is there a way fix this or would I need to take it into the local garage and see what’s up with it?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I would suggest you didnt seat the bulb correctly, or you have a faulty manufactured bulb. Try swapping the bulbs left for right and see if the visual error moves with the bulb.
I am assuming you had to remove the headlamps to fit the bulbs and that the headlamps were refitted correctly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would suggest you didnt seat the bulb correctly, or you have a faulty manufactured bulb. Try swapping the bulbs left for right and see if the visual error moves with the bulb.
I am assuming you had to remove the headlamps to fit the bulbs and that the headlamps were refitted correctly.
Tried all of them options. There are two plastic type Phillips screws could they be the remedy? Seen a video on Ford your tube channel. I didn’t have to remove the actual headlight set to change the bulbs just pulled the rubber ends off the light housing and changed the bulbs. I’ll have another look anyway and see what’s what. Cheers for your reply 👍🏻

1 - 3 of 3 Posts