Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi could someone tell me if my 2018 c-max has day time lights? If so where do I switch them on.
Thanks
Jagman

·
Registered
48 Posts
You don't switch them on, they're on when you start the engine. If you turn the sidelights on they dim.
DRL is a requirement for new cars, so you have them. I understand the Zetec has bulbs and the Titanium amd X are LEDs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't switch them on, they're on when you start the engine. If you turn the sidelights on they dim.
DRL is a requirement for new cars, so you have them. I understand the Zetec has bulbs and the Titanium amd X are LEDs.
Thanks for your reply, no lights come on when you start the engine......

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is yours a Zetec? I have a Titanium and I expected that since the rules regarding DRLs changed for post 2011 cars - see this link, the Zetec would have them. Maybe not?
The 2015 MY brochure mentions LEDs for the Titanium, so I would expect some other option for the Zetec, although if the 2015 changes were essentially a facelift then it might have escaped the rules.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts