Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've recently been involved in a collision which wasn't my fault the car has been taken away to assessed for damage . I've decided after the recent accident to invest in a dash cam and I was just wondering if anyone can recommended a decent dash cam with great footage quality I'm looking to spend about about £100 I've been looking at the nextbase 412gw which is £99 .just wondering what your thoughts are on it or recommend something else ?

Hope someone can help
Thanks
Guy

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I bought mine off a company called Amacam on Amazon. They are UK based and have given very good support. I had a AM-M86 but had GPS issues (due to heated screen). They then upgraded me to an AM-C60 which is good but is a bigger unit. I would go back to the AM-M86 given a choice but am happy with the device I have. The M86 has a permanent mount on the screen whereas the C60 uses a suction cup which drops off every now and then. The M86 is a Mini 806 device which you can find all over eBay.

No relationship to the company just a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
M6 plus by ddpai
Look up reviews by techmoan
I have had a roadhawk hd and I think the cheaper ddpai unit is better. The magnetic mounting is superb and the whole thing isn't too intrusive. The ability to view file on your phone and regularly update the camera is great
I have one in the c-max, one in the b-max and used to have one in the Audi which was remarkably clear picture even at speeds approaching 200 - on an autobahn of course because that sort of speeds on U.K. Roads is just wrong ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.