Ford C-Max Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
How did u get the pipes apart after removing the clips please
Sorry i forgot about this site.....so for anyone who has this problem' you undo the pipes by removing the plastic clamp under centre console using a mirror to see what you're doing....then undo the pipes from the bulkhead under the bonnet' pull them forward enough so you can replace rubber seals using the mirror again....then push pipes forward put plastic clamp on' job done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same problem here, will be phoning around tomorrow for a garage that don't want to retire on the charge for fixing this, in the meantime out of interest has anyone tried something like plumbers non drying putty around the leaking joints/clips? Or a more permanent thing like encasing it in milliput (epoxy putty)?

Dillonodeeyx, is access to the pipes under the bonnet easy, I can't see where they come out, any chance of a photo pls?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have
Same has happened to mine. Engine overheating coolant leak and footwell soaked what do I do ?
Have you sorted your issue mine was diagnosed with this today and I really am just going to get the seals changed as haven't got 1000 pounds to change the whole matrix.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts