Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My panoramic roof seems to attract a lot of condensation - to the point that it drips down onto the middle rear seat?

Is this something that anyone else has experienced? I presume that the heater or vent settings need to be set to allow as much of a flow of air as possible.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi.
Just took delivery of my Cmax with panoramic roof and am interested to know if you still have this problem, does it only happen in certain weather, does aircon help/hinder?

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Not wishing to suggest you have but have you also checked that you haven't got a large amount of damp inside already. This partially drying out would cause condensation on the highest point as it then cooled again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Richard - good thought but there was nothing else to suggest that there was any damp in the car. I haven't had anything since Patrick, so assume it was specific weather conditions. It could potentially have had something to do with lack of use in the period before we took ownership of it. Patrick - I'd be interested to hear of your experiences later in the year and into the Winter.

Steve.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts