Ford C-Max Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw something about this added previously and thought I'd follow it up.
I hope I'm not stepping on anyones toes over this, but the thread seems to die off fairly early.
I have contacted Ford Customer Services and asked this:

I am a member of the CMax Owners club,
www.cmaxownersclub.co.uk
We are looking at getting some car stickers made up, but before we do so wanted to make sure we weren't going to break any copyright by using the C-Max name.
Obviously these would only be distributed to club members to clearly promote the club and the following the C-Max has amongst its owners.
Can you please let me know from a marketing point of view if this would be possible.
Regards, Roy

I can't see why they would object but in this day and age I thought better to be safe than sorry....

Also I have some ideas for aformat and thatsbased on the New Model Logo. But I need to try and find out which font they have used for the word "C-Max" also I think it would look good in a white because of the amount of cars around with privacy glass.

www.C-MaxOwnersClub.co.uk

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/front_website/gallery.php?id=210954

Let me know what you think and if you have any further ideas.

Edited by: R7BKR

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surely a C-Max is a C-Max whatever the age.

After all at the end of this year early next they are bringing out a newer one....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had a bit more of a play and I think this is almost there.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p>
www.<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">C[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">-[/B]MAXOwnersclub.co.uk <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p></O:p>

<O:p>
I know the font isn't quite right,but I just think this done in white (the C left red) would look quite good.

What do you all think....?????

I wont be offended if you think its rubbish either.

More to the point, would you put it on your car..???? As there isn't much point getting them made up if no one is going to display them.
</O:p>Edited by: R7BKR

·
Registered
5 Posts
If I had a club sticker at the back of my c-max of my design at the moment I would have the police pulling me over,its costing me a mint

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.