Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is an alternative radio/CD to the totally useless CD6000 radio/CD unit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
try eBay search with the following CDX-FS214AE.

A direct replacement and have swapped to this myself, usually in the Focus CC but fits my 2008 zetec perfect with remote controls and mp3 disc playable.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want to screw up my success, but I think I have found the way to prevent my radio turning itself on whilst the car is parked, maybe even after 2 or 3 hours. I've pressed the the reset button, on the left 'stalk' three or four times, and the radio has not turned itself on for two weeks now. Don't tell the radio or else it will turn itself off again !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't want to screw up my success, but I think I have found the way to prevent my radio turning itself on whilst the car is parked, maybe even after 2 or 3 hours. I've pressed the the reset button, on the left 'stalk' three or four times, and the radio has not turned itself on for two weeks now. Don't tell the radio or else it will turn itself off again !
Didn't work - still turns on all by itself - I reckon it just likes to play music when no-ones around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts