Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Sorry if this thread isn't in the right place, I really don't have a clue about cars (except how to drive one haha!). I recently purchased a 19 plate Grand cmax ecoboost 1.5l (petrol and automatic)

I believe this wasn't available in the titanium model so doesn't come with the extra specs. I was just wondering if anyone has ever had automatic headlights installed?

Cheers 馃槉

Registered
I cannot believe auto headlights were not on the 2019 Titanium. It was on my 2011 Grand so must be on the final models

Adding it to a car that does not have it from factory will be difficult. You could probably rig something up with the headlight switch but I am not sure it will ever be worth the time and effort. Given your car is in warranty still, you dont want to make any changes which may void it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cannot believe auto headlights were not on the 2019 Titanium. It was on my 2011 Grand so must be on the final models

Adding it to a car that does not have it from factory will be difficult. You could probably rig something up with the headlight switch but I am not sure it will ever be worth the time and effort. Given your car is in warranty still, you dont want to make any changes which may void it.

Thanks for the reply!

It isn't a titanium model unfortunately, I have the 7 seater ecoboost automatic transmission which I don't believe they have done in Titanium.

You're right though, I don't want to add and affect the warranty on it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts