Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I’m looking for a bit of help with an issue I’m having with my cmax. It’s a 2008 1.8 petrol titanium. Nearside rear door was jammed closed ( jammed in deadlock position ) and electric window wouldn’t work from switch or master switch on drivers door either.
After getting door open and replacing door lock mechanism it will not work with central locking and the electric window will work on nearside rear door but only for a short time. Still doesn’t work from drivers switch. I’ve tried a replacement motor and door control module and it’s still the same. I’ve carried out a scanner test and only code there is is U0202 lost communication with door module D.
I’m thinking it’s looking like the fusebox/body control module. This has been removed and checked for corrosion and it’s fine. All fuses have been checked and all earth points been checked

Anyone had similar issues or have any ideas

·
Registered
441 Posts
Last one I had similar problem was the loom in the door hinge where the door gets opened and shut it bends the wires back and forward wearing the wires out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last one I had similar problem was the loom in the door hinge where the door gets opened and shut it bends the wires back and forward wearing the wires out.
Thanks for the reply. I checked for corrosion at the multiplug where it comes through the door but didn’t check for continuity in the wires. But I will have a look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts