Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

In the Chris Knott office recently we were considering whether there were things the industry could do better. We were also contemplating what we as a business could do better.

Being that we're coming to the end of the year and are starting our planning for our new financial year which begins 1st Feb it's a good time to ask this question of you.

It's incredibly important for us to get members' views in all this as we seek to provide the things you want and need. Interactivity is the benefit of being involved with a forum.

Of course, a competitive price is always going to feature highly among the responses - we know that and we've responded as the market has softened in recent months. But we're also keen to find out if there are things besides the price that matter to you from a cover or service point of view that would be useful.

We'll look at all your suggestions - some of them we'll be able to arrange straight away, others will take longer to organise, maybe involving insurers, and some will not be possible at all but we'll do all we can to respond to the sensible suggestions.

To make sure we're not just feeding our competitors ideas, please PM me on here or drop us a message on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnottIns) or Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/Chris_Knott_Ins).

We look forward to hearing from you but please maintain the helpful, collaborative spirit in which this is intended.

·
Site Sponsor
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE: Current CK offers

CAR INSURANCE
In case you missed it at the tale end of last year, we're offering the chance to WIN a VIP Tour of Silverstone for two to any club member who asks us for a car insurance quote between now and 28/02/14.

In addition, if you already have one vehicle insured with us, we'll give you an extra discount of £20 when you ask us to quote for another car in your household.

Just a couple of testimonials:

"Chris Knott Insurance - Thanks for the cheapest car insurance quote of my life so far." Sylivian, Fiesta ST Owners Club

"Recently moved my Z3 insurance over to CKI. I found them really helpful and as a bonus, I saved nearly (two thirds) on my premium." Neil Robinson, Facebook

MULTI-CAR BREAKDOWN COVER
Discounted 'per vehicle' UK Breakdown Cover is available until 31/03/14:

Cover 1 car for just £54.50 (normally £59.50)
Cover 2 cars for £104 (normally £109)
Cover 3 cars for £123 (normally £128)

HOME INSURANCE
A new offer from Chris Knott means that you could WIN a London experience - The View from The Shard and a Three-Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's Steak & Ale House in Bishopsgate.

All you have to do is ask us for a quote on your home insurance before 28/02/14.

If you have a vehicle insured with us at the time of the quote we'll give you an extra £20 OFF the best quote we can find for you. If you have 2 or more vehicles with us, we'll increase the discount to £50. That's a discount on top of any other savings we can achieve for you!

Full prize details at WIN Tickets to The View from The Shard and a 3-course meal for two

·
Site Sponsor
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE: PRIZE DRAWS CLOSE SOON

Hi,

I just wanted to remind you that there's not much time left for you to benefit from our current Prize Draws and discounts.

CAR INSURANCE - get a quote before 28/02/14
In return for getting a quote from Chris Knott Car Insurance we're offering the chance to WIN a VIP Tour of Silverstone for two - ENTRY CLOSES 28/02/14.

HOME INSURANCE - get a quote before 28/02/14
Ask Chris Knott Home Insurance for a quote and you could WIN a London experience - The View from The Shard and a Three-Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's Steak & Ale House in Bishopsgate - ENTRY CLOSES 28/02/14. Full prize details at WIN Tickets to The View from The Shard and a 3-course meal for two

MULTI-CAR BREAKDOWN COVER - take out cover before 31/03/14
Discounted 'per vehicle' UK Breakdown Cover is available until 31/03/14:

Cover 1 car for just £54.50 (normally £59.50)
Cover 2 cars for £104 (normally £109)
Cover 3 cars for £123 (normally £128)

OUR OTHER OFFERS CONTINUE
Our multi-buy and loyalty rewards continue indefinitely - that's £20 OFF any extra cars you bring to us and upto £50 OFF your home insurance. These offers are on top of any other draws we might offer from time to time.

If your car or home insurance is due this month, please include us in the mix when you get your quotes. Not only do we offer great rates to car club/forum members but you'll be entered into the above competitions.

0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477

·
Super Moderator
2,423 Posts
I signed up with Chris Knott & saved over £500.
Still Fully Comp, still have all the Extras.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I signed up with Chris Knott & saved over £500.
Still Fully Comp, still have all the Extras.
Great saving. I only pay £225 now with Tescos. I've just submitted a quote form on there website to see what prices they come up with. May be irrelevant though as its 4 months away till im due to renew.

·
Site Sponsor
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You from Chris Knott Insurance

Hi, we'd like to thank the members of the car club/forum community for their support of our special car insurance scheme. So far this year we've been amazed at the increase in members using our service to find the best deal - each month we've beaten our growth targets by a significant amount and that's down to you.

On a slightly different note, we do try to monitor the forums and keep up to date with any insurance questions out there but if we've missed any please feel free to flag them up again by PM and we'll make sure you get a response.

Thanks again for your custom and don't forget to try us this year when your renewal falls due. We won't be able to help everyone but we'll do all we can for as many of you as we can.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477

FEEDBACK...

"Thanks a lot guys for saving me money on Car Insurance...!!! Both cars insured and over £400.00 saved in total..." Happy Matty. Slotty, Briskoda.net

"Went ahead with my Insurance renewal today with Chris Knott Insurance. Undercut my existing renewal quote by 10% over the phone before I could even approach the subject myself! Mod-friendly and polite service (Kim) Many Thanks guys." Av4nt, Audi-Sport.net

"Chris Knott have just halved my insurance! Result I say. Same cover as before and everything covered fully comp." Yorkshire007, Vectra-c.com

·
Site Sponsor
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
30 days in the norm Mattyharman. Just give us a call when you have received your renewal from your current provider or you've found alternative quotes.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Well......
Insurance time is nearly here. Its 1 month away so my renewal will be through any day now. I Did a few quotes online and TESCO came up again with the cheapest. They quoted £193.64. Soooooooo lets see if Chris Knotts can beat that :D

·
Super Moderator
2,423 Posts
Fire & Theft...Who'd pinch a car that was on fire?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts