Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i need a little help with me c-max, I can't find the fuse box info any in the car or handbook, does anyone have the info on where the fuses go and which each fuse is for?
Did buy a TIS dvd but not very good.
Any help would be great.
thanks

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
If you use the wiring diagrams tab (5th across)
Then after selecting the C Max select the index tab and then select F
At the bottom are
Fuse & relay Information &
Fuse Details

Open the fuse and relay Information tab that should give the fuse box diagram and layout

·
Registered
2 Posts
just had to search for mine...lift bonnet its on right hand (passenger side) was a bit hard to get the black lid of...diagram on inside of lid.....still havn't identified the cigarette lighter fuse!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to drag up a old thread, but i cannot remember what i done yesterday, i took out 2 yellow plugs and 2 screw things out of the fuse box on my 2005 cmax tdci yesterday. replaced my cigarette fuse, but am sure there was some kinda cover that went over the fuse box in the passenger side, currently the fuse box is back in, i just need someone to confirm if there is actually a cover that goes over the fuse box on the cmax and the yellow plugs hold it in, or i am just going mad and there isnt one on the cmax in the first place, so all you would is the white fuse box screwed back in.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
there originall was a thing material like cover but with no structural integrity / strength so I suspect not really missed if not put back

·
Registered
2 Posts
ahhh ok well i definately didnt take that off :) so it must of been missing.
just a little worried now as the fuse box could be exposed a little, or not to worry about, i may nip down the breakers tommorow.

Ta

M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts