Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am a new member of this platform. I am living in Budapest and have some problem with my c-max .

when I start the engine (ESP) light is coming up and the performance is getting too low. as I searched that its called 'Limp mode).if I restart the car its removing or coming up again and Rpm is max 2.000 -2.500 when the car is working.I mean with this speed you can not even overtake someone or it might cause a big accident.

2.if I managed to restart the car without ESP (limp mode) then after 20-30mins the car is starts to shaking. when you push the gas with same level, it makes it low and high buy itself. this is also happening on the way, mostly with low gas (I mean in the city traffic) if you push the gas the feeling is like someone hit you on your back,if you leave the gas pedal then the feeling like you made a tough break.

I have changed , MAF sencor, Diesel filter (which was not changed for a long time (cuz of the previous owner). EGR valve has changed.+Turbo sensor too.

last week I have used the car and only Limp mode was on,or coming up. there was no shaking. When I drove the car for a place 130km far ,shaking started on the highway.

I really got tired to take it any service. if you have similar problem or exactly same, please do not hesitate to help. I am kinda dying cuz of these problems.

Thank you all in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
couple of months ago I have changed the injectors with refurbished ones.I am mostly thinking about diesel pressure pomp ?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Its no good guessing, plug a code reader into it and see what fault codes are logged. Start from there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we made it many times, but code reader can not find anything. most probably its something mechanic .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
on the right side under the glove box is the fuse panel. Take out the connectors and clean them with electric contact cleaner, they might have oxid on them .
I had similar problems, if it does not help then you might have dpf problems .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts