Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Have been looking recently and been impressed with a 04 2.0tdi for less than 5 grand. Its got a fsh but has got a lot of miles on the clock (79k)and thats the only thing thats keeping me from going ahead and buying it. What do you guys think? Is there anything i should be wary of ?

any help is appreciated..

Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there welcome to the club i pick a c-max 2.0 ghia petrol auto up on Satarday its a 55 plate with 5000 miles on the clock can't wait.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I`ve a 53 2.0 TDCI,had it 17 months now & had 69000 on the clock when I got it..Check to see if the alternator has been replaced.Also check tyre wear,whether it`s had new discs & pads front & rear.Also make sure the pollen filter has been changed,the screen`ll steam up if not (unless it`s got heated screen).If you go see it & want to ask me anything,send me a pm (top of page under new messages) & I`ll give you my phone number & you can call with any thing you might need to know.

MM

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hello and welcome, I too have the 2.0 tdci and are well pleased with it. Needed to do a couple of things and alternator just went mines only got 37k on it so yours hopefully will have got through its teething problems. Handling and performance are great although you will need to drive like miss marple to get fords quoted mpg i average about 35 round town and 45 on a run.Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts