Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fitted a Nokia Bluetooth kit CK-7w, and an Autolead 'telemut' lead to my C-max. The telemut lead fitted between the CD and the Nokia kit, and routes all calls through the fron speakers automatically. Once the call has completed, the CD plays from where it stopped.

Set my phone up to voice activated, and now I just press the Nokia button, say "phone home" and it does it all!

Brilliant kit, cost me about £100 or so, took about 1 hr to fit, now no chance of getting points and endorsements!

CAUTION: Make sure you have a code for the CD that works, the code card in my car was INCORRECT, the selling dealer had the same code on their computer, so I had to for out £20 for the correct code.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm having the Ford Bluetooth fitted to my new C MAX, hope its as good as my Parrott Bluetooth which i use now.
Baz

·
Registered
13 Posts
ramandchips said:
Just fitted a Nokia Bluetooth kit CK-7w, and an Autolead 'telemut' lead to my C-max. The telemut lead fitted between the CD and the Nokia kit, and routes all calls through the fron speakers automatically. Once the call has completed, the CD plays from where it stopped.

Set my phone up to voice activated, and now I just press the Nokia button, say "phone home" and it does it all!

Brilliant kit, cost me about ?100 or so, took about 1 hr to fit, now no chance of getting points and endorsements!

CAUTION: Make sure you have a code for the CD that works, the code card in my car was INCORRECT, the selling dealer had the same code on their computer, so I had to for out ?20 for the correct code.
I have just purchased the Parrot bluetoothe for 100 all bar a penny from Halfords, also getting them to fit it, the cable SOT 092 is costing £21 Fitting £19.99 is this reasonable? I supose it is if you are not that savy at these things and don't have the time to do it.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Just a note of caution before everyone goes and spends on having this fitted
DfT are thinking of banning even hands free phones from vehiclesbecause they say it's still a distraction

Not that those who don't are two hoots for the law will get any effective penalty if ever they were caught anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts