Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm having problems with my bluetooth to SYNC in my 2015 with Ecoboost 1.0.
I've had the car for around 5 months and every few weeks SYNC would disconnect my bluetooth device (phone or mp3 player) and I could do nothing except run Master Reset in the Bluetooth menu, and then re-pair the devices.
However, this time, any device I try to add can not find SYNC even when it's broadcasting via the Add Device menu item.

I've had it recommended that I need to reseat the fuse in the box behind the glove compartment but I can't figure out which one it is.

The owners manual has the fuse diagram listed (basically this https://www.autogenius.info/ford-c-max-mk2-2010-2015-fuse-box-diagram-eu-versrion/) but I can't figure out which one I need to pull as none of them specifically Bluetooth. There's two that say radio?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
From that link I would pull 79 and 85. I would imagine it will be one of those.

Or just go the whole hog and disconnect the battery for 10 minutes. You will need to reset the windows though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all,

I'm having problems with my bluetooth to SYNC in my 2015 with Ecoboost 1.0.
I've had the car for around 5 months and every few weeks SYNC would disconnect my bluetooth device (phone or mp3 player) and I could do nothing except run Master Reset in the Bluetooth menu, and then re-pair the devices.
However, this time, any device I try to add can not find SYNC even when it's broadcasting via the Add Device menu item.

I've had it recommended that I need to reseat the fuse in the box behind the glove compartment but I can't figure out which one it is.

The owners manual has the fuse diagram listed (basically this Ford C-MAX mk2 (2010 - 2015) - fuse box diagram (EU versrion) - Auto Genius) but I can't figure out which one I need to pull as none of them specifically Bluetooth. There's two that say radio?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Hi I'm now having this same issue did you sort it and how?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I went on Ford website and found this page......https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/resources-and-support/sync-bluetooth/update#/
Put in your vin and see what's there. For mine it was a update to Sync 1.1 (there are instructions to print off.)
I followed them (First time it failed I had not unzipped the file before putting it on flash drive)
Second time it worked, it does take time, a little more than the 20 min's it says but OK
It does ask you to upload a file the car adds to the flash drive for conformation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts