Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Grand C Max 1.6 Ecoboost Turbo Titanium UK spec - 150 ps 2013 model. Owned for one year -everything excellent, runs really well. Bought at 69k miles - now at 81k - average fuel consumption based on trip computer about 38mpg- much better then my previous 1.6 Focus MK2

Query: On the entertainment info screen in the centre of the dash at the top there is a very small battery icon and some sort of bar graph next to it. The battery icon seems to go from full to about 3/4 while under normal driving and varies seemingly randomly. The bar graph seems to vary between three vertical bars and two. What are these for and what are they indicating? Which battery is being measured? The only reference I can find to this icon says it indicates battery condition on "Hybrid" versions of the C Max - this model is not hybrid. I can find no reference to the graph.

Is it something to do with battery life for the auto stop start?
Is it in fact checking the battery life and signal of my phone connected via bluetooth through the system?

Why doesn't anyone seem to know what this is?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No satnav built in - someone suggested it could be phone battery and signal as the phone is connected by blue tooth - also the letters TP occassionally appear next to the icons - they must mean something :)

·
Registered
13 plate 1.6 tdci grand titanium
31 Posts
they are for phone..if you leave the phone out or turn off bluetooth they do not appear..on mine anyway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts