Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for my bad English! I purchased a Grand C-Max 2013 on which is installed a radio base with key Aux-In. The connector for connecting an Aux-In is under the center console? How can I recognize it? What colors are the cables? thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,423 Posts
Look for the socket, it will be specific.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I thought it was in the storage compartment under the arm rest, between the front seats, like on the "non-Grand" C-Max ?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
That is exactly where it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I knew that the connector is located under the center console, but I'm afraid of not recognizing the colors of the wires

·
Registered
88 Posts
There is only one socket, it looks like the headphone connector on a mobile phone or cd player. There is also a USB socket for connection via USB drives

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Have you worked out how to remove the centre console? My needs to come out to remove and dry the carpet so any help would be good.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yes, smelly car and wet when I put my hand through the hole where the chassis number is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is only one socket, it looks like the headphone connector on a mobile phone or cd player. There is also a USB socket for connection via USB drives

then jack aux is under the center console and looks like a normal stereo headphone socket?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The premium centre console comes out by 4torx screws. open arm rest side the cover of the front next to magnetic clip. Remove the 2 tork screws. Remove the handbrake cover just pops off. Remove the gearstick cover lift it up not off fully. remove 2 torx in left and right bottom corner. Put foot on brake if not flat and pop the right and left silver cover over the center console storage box can be stiff. Then lift from back to front and wiggle over hand brake hand brake need to go up and down few times . once free. Disconnect the cable under neath for led for cup holder and12v socket. 20 minute job

1 - 11 of 11 Posts