Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after seeing the pics of what the American market has in there grand cmax's ( a knob and switch in the roof to change led colour) I'm wondering if anybody has investigated whether our European grand cmax's has the loom and compatible Leds ? Would be nice to match ambient mood lights to dash switches colour .

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
So after seeing the pics of what the American market has in there grand cmax's ( a knob and switch in the roof to change led colour) I'm wondering if anybody has investigated whether our European grand cmax's has the loom and compatible Leds ? Would be nice to match ambient mood lights to dash switches colour .
there were various mentions about "Mood Lighting" in the latest UK / EU models anyway didn't I see?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 61 has red Leds in all the door cards, door handles, front foot Wells, arm rest drinks holders, above glove box and two strips at roof sunglasses holder . Seen a video and Americans had lights in same places but there was a roof mounted dial so you could change the colour from red . Was kind of hoping somebody had found a loom with a plug that didn't go anywhere under the headlining and a dial would enable this function along the lines of say fog light retrofits etc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts