Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully someone can help me with solving the issue i have with my air conditioning at the moment,as it is really hot outside it can get pretty uncomfortable without any cold air,the problem that i am experiencing is as follows:
To start with air conditioning is of the manual type not the climate control type,i have a 2008 cmax,
First of all no matter what setting you put the heating on it was blowing hot air completely roasting on all settings,
Checked down at the compressor and the clutch wasnt engaging turning,etc.
My local garage checked this and found i had a low gas level.
My next step which i thought would cure the problem was to get the system,regassed,refilled etc,no leaks found anywhere.
After getting the system regassed the air is cooler but still no freezing cold air from the air conditioning,in fact now it doesnt blow hot air either,only coldish air,compressor clutch still doesnt engage either,ive checked the relays and swapped them around so doesnt seem to be a relay problem.
Any help on what this could be would be greatly appreciated,hopefully someone can help me shed some light on the situation on what this could be.
I also meant to say there are no error codes on the dash and the switch on the dash lights up as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys. I don't mind telling you, that I don't know anything about technology, especially air conditioning. I'm creative man. I see that you are trying to fix your aircon problems by yourself. Cool! But I decided to call the repair guys who installed it for me, because there is very huge chance to break it at all. Here's their website- Aircon Servicing, Cleaning & Repairing Singapore | SoCool Pte Ltd. The fan was malfunctioning and I didn't know how to fix it. The easiest thing for me was to call the repair service to have it fixed. I'm glad, that there are such services, who can solve the problem for you. Otherwise, I'd throw away what's broken.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My aircon too was not blowing any cool air and I was so frustrated as it was the beginning of summer. I had to head to some websites to check out where to replace the air con or get it serviced when my friend introduced my to go to lkbrothers.com where they have reasonable pricing. I got my condenser fixed there and costs about 200 bucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts