Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Every time I start I get abs light on traction control light on tyre pressure monitor fail and hill start assist and auto park not working. I've been told it's a rear ABS sensor. Has anyone had this fault and does anyone know part number for sensor as there seems to be several types. Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. Every time I start I get abs light on traction control light on tyre pressure monitor fail and hill start assist and auto park not working. I've been told it's a rear ABS sensor. Has anyone had this fault and does anyone know part number for sensor as there seems to be several types. Cheers
Hi I am getting exactly the same problem on my cmax. They told me that it is the rear sensor as well. Have you fixed yours? How did you fix it and how much it cost? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am getting exactly the same problem on my cmax. They told me that it is the rear sensor as well. Have you fixed yours? How did you fix it and how much it cost? Thank you in advance!
Hi there,
I love these cars not a bit of a problem until we required a new battery, so decided to put it into Kwik Fit for a new battery. Simple enough!
However, after getting it back the exact problems as above. Not sure if its a coincidence but he traced it back to the rear ABS speed sensor. He's ordered one in and its going in tomorrow. Hopefuly he's not going to charge?

Thanks
Aldo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I know it's an old thread but I am having the same fault. Hill start not available, abs light , traction control light , tyre pressure lights all illuminated. Tyre pressures all correct.
Scanned with scanner & fault pointing to rear right abs sensor. Today I replaced abs sensor still no luck , decided to fit complete hub still no luck. Swapped wiring loom from sensor on right hand side to left hand side & STILL same fault. Any ideas ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts