Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still trying to sort my radio switching itself on. Whilst checking, the display window showed "One hour Mode". Anyone got any idea what that is?

·
Registered
343 Posts
One hour mode is so it doesnt stay on for days if you leave the car with the radio on.
If your getting one hour mode with the ignition on its usually the live ign feed is missing from the back plug on the radio. So check that the radio hasnt been out and someone has cut and connected the wiring wrongly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Oldman and Markbesant
The One Hour Mode was one thing I observed - which disappeared in the usual 3 second 'out' of the radio display. What I'm suffering from is the radio coming on whilst the car has been parked and locked; this can happen a couple of times. Then, I thought I would turn the radio off when this happened, problem, the radio would not turn off , change channels or play a CD, and I had to turn off the radio by switching on and off with the ignition switch - that worked and the radio operated normally - for a time. Then, whilst loading some stuff in to the boot, I left the engine running, with the radio on. When I returned to the car a couple of minutes later, the radio was off and would not switch back on. 3 hours later the radio operated when I switched on the ignition!
What's going on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts