Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I have just taken delivery of my new Cmax. We have bought it as we have just had our first baby, and it had all the bits we need for children. We will be towing a 23' caravan with it. There are going to be quite a few mods, I am a Motor mechanic and computer diagnostic engineer. I will keep you all updated.

Andy

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi Andy,
I hope you like the new car.... You'll find loads of useful advice on here.

I'll look forward to hearing what you're planning on doing to yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi andy i hope you get better miles out of the 2.0 auto than i did with my 2.0 ghia 57 all i was getting was 23/24mpg i put a towbar on tyen realised l,d only get 20mpg with a caravan on the back so took it off thank god still have towbar anyway best of luck heres hoping,deecee

·
Registered
13 Posts
Andy

I would be interested to read your impressions now you have had your 2.0 C-Max for a while. I took delivery of a new Zetec 2.0 Auto last week. First impressions: town mpg very poor; seats a little uncomfortable, though love the driving position; and the general design of the vehicle, inside and out. Ride is good enough, though road noise is high on motorway. Engine is eager and fast for an auto, though a bit gutless in the vital 50-70mph acceleration.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts