Ford C-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else found there renewal has gone up this year? mine is due end of the month and its gone up by about £100. Im still shopping around but what a joke! 10yrs NCD and it still goes up. last year i got lower than the previous year? whats happening out there? cheers
Paul.

·
Registered
354 Posts
My Aviva quote went up by £2 his year!!! Ive just renewed.
Most companies increase premiums after a few years probably hoping you wont notice.
Shop around and you'll probably obtain a lower quote.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i am shopping around, believe me! Aviva btw was the cheapest quote i got but was still £100 over last year. cheers mate (im not jealous):p
paul.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Chris Knott Insurance (often posts on here) has provided excellent quotes for some members, it may be worth a phone call?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks sparkyman did look into that but not for me! gerald....just got a quote from tesco which is £20 cheaper than last year! well pleased but the excess is £350?? dunno if thats good or not but car is garaged all week and only comes out friday till sunday?!
Paul,

·
Registered
354 Posts
I used Tesco for a few years and they were pretty good. We did have to make a claim for a small bump which was our fault, but Tesco sorted it very efficiently, and we lost 1 years ncb which is normal.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up. think i will go with Tesco! i will wait to see what my present insurer (esure) offer, but dought if they can match tesco? we shall see! cheers
paul.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Hi,
If you haven't renewed your policy yet please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts