Ford C-Max Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Need help! My husband opened the boot a bit hard and this came off!! It's still attached by wires so had to tie it on otherwise it would have swung about.
Haven't a clue where to buy this part from and how to fit it so any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hiya, I've never seen one of them break before are the tailgate struts working ok?
Anyway that handle is about £150.00 from ford and will still need painting however there is one on E-bay for about £25.00 inc postage (item number 274259383214) my information say's there the same part from 2010 to 2015 but before you buy it get them to check the part number on the back of it, it looks a similar colour but may need painting you can get a spray can from Halfords if need be.
Good luck.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Forgot to mention you could super glue it back in place until you get a replacement but lift it from the bottom of the tailgate and not the handle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi thanks I'll have a look on ebay. It's not a great design as they're only attached by 4 thin bits of plastic! I'm off to get some superglue or gaffa tape today see how I get on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts